Friday, June 24, 2011

An update about updates.

This isn't going to be much of an update, but I did kind of promise that I'd update about mundane things that I do in my free time. Well, here it goes:

  • I'm still looking for a job, and that means any kinf of job. I'd like to land a writing gig, but without a portfolio that has things other than a few blog posts and a handful of creative writing papers from college, I don't see that happening.
  • I'm still working on my final manuscript for Morgan, but it's proving to be tougher than I thought it would be. There's something about this story that's alluring, but at the same time, I'm not quite "writing what I know" about. 
  • I have a lot scheduled for the upcoming days both here and over at Fashion Disasters. The ladies and I just have a lot going on right now that prevent FD from being very important.
I'll probably have some reviews (not just books, I swear!) coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment