Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quite the score


Ocean State Job Lot has a bunch of young adult books on sale right now, and it's quite a score on my part. At $1.50 apiece for hardcovers, I've been able to snap up a good collection of interesting, offbeat YA books for about eighteen bucks total. I'll write about them as I read them. If you're looking for a quick read (none of the books I've found so far have been more than 400 pages long - the average seems to be about 200 pages, in fact) then these are a great bet.  


All of the books are closeouts of the The Macmillan Children's Publishing Group family: FSG, Feiwel and Friends, First Second, Holt Young Readers, Roaring Brook, and Square Fish.

External Links:

Macmillan Teen Books - from which all other imprints' websites can be reached.

2 comments:

  1. The Road of Bones was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting Head Case, which is just okay thus far. I'll probably read The Road of Bones after that.

    ReplyDelete